Sunday, September 25, 2011

20110925 - 1 Year Japaniversary

So, it's been one year already, exactly one year ago, I arrived Tokyo on a Saturday afternoon, alone. Still remember that day I arrived with 1 big suitcase, and 1 hand-carry luggage.

Then, I started off with just myself, 2 luggages, and some blessings of family and friends from Hong Kong. Rather than reckless, I'd call it brave and faith. Throughout the year, I faced loads of unexpected cultural shocks, expected work stresses, interesting people, exhausting adventures. Sometimes I do feel tired at heart and mind, but overall I found myself coping surprisingly well. So far, so good. Roller-coaster might explain the ups and downs. C'est La Vie / これが人生です (This is Life)...Can't complain really...

Now, today, I am celebrating it with some of my best friends I made in Japan since I arrived. Not to mention some others that aren't able to join, I really appreciate their friendships, treasure the love and care they have given me so far. Yes, I am always the one whom they worried about, hahaha.

Life is filled with laughters and tears, joy and sorrow, gratitudes and complaints. I have learnt to love and laugh, show and share my emotions, with all my heart, as long as friends are around, family and friends supports from afar, who cares, what matters! Whatever! Carpe Diem (Seize the Day)


Am speechless. So, Friends, I love you all!!  Thanks for sharing my Japaniversary with me. If you are not free today, Grab me for a cup of tea or some dinner asap! 一期一会

































No comments:

Post a Comment