Sunday, December 4, 2011

20111127-Mum-in-Tokyo

First time in my entire life, going to spend 3 weeks ALONE with mum, in Japan!
Well, we always have companies in everywhere, housemates, domestic maid, relatives, sister...around so this is really the first time!


So excited! She arrived in Haneda on 27 Nov...second day - on 28 Nov Sunday, I brought her to Kagurazaka..


At night, dinner with Atsuko and Kaori in a Mexican place in Nakameguro...






And then, hotpot with friends on 4 Dec...The nabe/hotpot menu:
Pork, Lamb, Fish, Shrimp, Scallop, Oyster, Clam, Long Leg Crab, Fish cake, Tofu, Lots of mushrooms, Cabbage, BIG spring onions...
Plus loads of laughters and happy faces! 楽しくて、おいしかった。




























On Monday 5 Dec, my colleague is so nice to offer his wife to bring mum out for lunch, then a short walk in the afternoon, and finally meet us for dinner. 美味しかったから、いっぱい食べた。We had sooo much fun too!
Round 1 - Dinner at やわらぎ@西麻布。
Round 2 - 焦がし醤油麺@五行(ごぎょ)、西麻布。
Brought mum to Kyoto on the weekend of 9-11 Dec. Had great fun, check out the blog post for details!
20111209-Mum In Kyoto

And, last week in Tokyo, so trying my best to bring mum out for dinner, Thursday - 15 Dec, 青柳寿司 in Kagurazaka 神楽坂。

Finally, 16 Dec, having all-you-can-eat Hotpot in Nabezo 鍋ぞう in Ginza。

Mum departing on 17 Dec, lunch and then bye mum~ Already missing her ...





My bad, it was a bit late when I bid her bye and let her into the immigration. So airline let her and some other passengers through via the Aircrew passage...Seeing the board showing "Final call" few minutes after she stepped in, I seek for airline help desk. They search the computer and said she's not in yet. Geez...so I wait a bit, 5 minutes later, they said "Yes, we just saw her on boarded!" "よかった!” I said. So I called her Japan mobile, she picked up and said she just made it and sat down at the seat! Yahoo! Thanks for high tech these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment