Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 Dec 2010: 近藤真彦 Matchy (Masahiko Kondō) Concert!!!

First time of me given today to ~ Machy! The first time I saw a concert in Japan.

He is touring around Japan for his 30th Anniversary in the musical industry.
Today, is the last one for the series, and it's held in the famous Nippon Budokan にっぽんぶどうかん 日本 武道館 in Kudanshita 九段下.

I am not a particular fans of Matchy, but I really reckon, he kept himself in pretty good shape, physically, and mentally, quite healthy and fit he is, considering he's 46.

The atmosphere is awesome and I stood and clapped all the way through, altho literally I only understand less than 10% of what he sang and what he said, hahaha.

Photoshooting is prohibited in the hall, so below please find some outside the stadium, see the crowd!






No comments:

Post a Comment