Sunday, April 10, 2011

09 Apr 2011: Cherry Blossoms Everywhere

2011 - My first April in Japan. Not a perfect one as it could have been, given the "you know what" happenings lately. Still, I am here, and I'm gonna make it a delightful one of mine!

My walks along the Shakuji River 石神井 (finishing at Asukayama-koen 飛鳥山公園 near Oji) with 3 other photographers (photographic enthusiasts in fact), and surely Sensei Alfie, was long but filled with surprises. Flowers, Cherry Blossoms, People, Animals, Insects, and more Cherry Blossoms. Todays' photos set has a name - "Hana (Cherry Blossoms) Everywhere". As you'll see, they are really everywhere...


Route is on this Google map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&ll=35.752782,139.724765&spn=0.016648,0.033023&t=h&z=16&msid=202000483151781808866.0004a0624db3086a896f1












































































This tiny dragonfly streamed through my macro lens! Amazing!

And even momiji (Autumn leaves) in green!!!







I was surprised how pretty the blossoms are, truly thought provoking. Was impressed how I was able to enjoy wondering in the nature, after all the shocks and sleepless nights I had in the past month...Quite a relaxing Saturday afternoon for me indeed.

As for thoughts, I should say, Sometimes in life we don't always get what we expected, and at the same time, we always get something that we don't expect. So do reach out and explore, you will find your own cherry blossoms, it's all around...You'll be there too...

No comments:

Post a Comment