Sunday, September 26, 2010

26 Sep 2010: Day in Shinjuku

So this is the view from my apartment in daytime:
And far away I think that is the Tokyo Tower... :)



Then, today I started off with lunch with my friend - Cora and her parents in Shinjuku, a tempura place right next to the metro station.
There are three kinds of salt: A. Normal White; B. Wasabi Salt; C. Pepper Salt

Tempura Lunch Set @Y1260

And, shopping in electronic stores around the area:


Finally, got some groceries stocked and my udon dinner ^v^:


Now, need to prepare for the first day of new job tmr, ttyl !

2 comments:

  1. sounds like loads of fun (and more to come!)
    How is everything going? -alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems delicious.
    Guess you will be the expert of instant noodle very soon. :-) -gloria

    ReplyDelete