Tuesday, September 28, 2010

28 Sep 2010: First Days at Work

So, the first two days are all about, new faces, new names, new floors, new rooms, new building!
For personal stuff, I need to run around for errands (getting ID cards, bank accounts etc). Honestly I am quite tired, but feeling excited. Got lost in directions, but still manageable.

It'll get better ^v^

It's raining and getting a bit cool in here, geez, I nearly fell sick. But am fine after some herbal tea and rest, Phew.

Here is my office from outside...


And, Softbank Mobile Company in Roppongi, yes, I am shopping for mobile phone tonight since it's not raining outside, yahoo!



Finally, after several days of rice balls and udon, I treated myself a lovely sushi dinner in Tsukiji-sushiko (in Roppongi, corner opposite to Softbank shop)



Stay tuned...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment