Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Goodbye Mail - For those who didn't receive it at work

"Well, the time has come to say goodbye to everyone that has made me smile here over the last four years.

A company is more than just a workplace, it is the people that give it soul. I would just like to say that there have been many great people here, both past and present, that have made the job truly enjoyable. As with any special place it is the people who make it and it will be those I will miss the most. Even though we are moving to new horizons in different directions, we will always have our memories of this place.
Special thanks to all of who walked me through brainstorms, chats, screenshots, user guides, ppts, project schedules, plans, UATs etc..You are the best!
Apologies to all who waken up by my mid-night mails streamed through their blackberries.

I am not sure what the future will bring but I am sure that it will involve many cups of tea. Hope that everyone achieves what will make them happy.

Good luck in the future. I am sure reunions and catch-ups will, if not often, be full of laughs and good times, so if anyone feels the urge to contact me, here are my details:
Email: adel224@gmail.com
And of course: Facebook
Goodbye, good luck and you never know, see you sooner or later!
Yours,
Adeline "

Sent by Adeline on 15 Sep 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment