Thursday, October 14, 2010

14 Oct 2010: Dinner in Tokyo for one

Not soon after I arrived here, I discovered that lots of the restaurants in Tokyo are made for one person dinner, or 6-8 max. mostly. Lots of them having benches, either you sit and face the sushi chef, or you eat in front of a row of spices. There are wasabi salt, black pepper, Seven Taste Spice 七味粉, Grapefruit Salt 柚子鹽 ....etc...


Lots of people walking in and out, in single persons. Rarely comes or queue with more than few friends. For myself, am still not used to eat alone, so tonight, I am still buying bento. The good thing about bento is, I can choose whatever I feel like eating, and can just go home and watch TV, feels more relaxing than facing the chef when eating. :D


Here it is ... Tuna and Very Tuna Don at 1000Yen! Oishii


No comments:

Post a Comment