Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20 Oct 2010: First Dinner In Tokyo - I cooked!

So, I said "Let's wait til I got my cookwares in the new apartment."
So, I said "I don't wanna buy any spices yet."
So, I said "Too late and too lazy to cook ne."

Finally, tonight, I feel like "Why not cook the simpliest meal of all? Noodles!"
My sister brought these chinese style noodle pack to me 2 weeks ago.

And they even come with the abalone sauce! Irresistable!

Very simple to cook ~
1. Boil some hot water in the kettle (faster) ;)
2. Pour water into the saucepan, put in the noodles, shake them with chopsticks to loosen the noodle cake.
3. Empty the sauce into the plate, so when the noodles are placed on top, sauce is warmed.
4. After 5mins, pour away the water and just put the noodles into a flat plate, mix with the sauce.
~ And all done!

To add a bit of spice to my dinner, I've got some wasabi octopus from the FamilyMart (yes, only in FamilyMart not in 7-11 nor others...)

Da-da!

Well, another good thing is, the apartment cleaning lady will come to wash the dishs tmr, hohohoo~

No comments:

Post a Comment