Saturday, October 16, 2010

16 Oct 2010: Good stuff

Just got a back spray from Metholatum (2nd from left) ~ it's for back spots/acne, trying it out already, good when my hands won't reach to my full back, haha.

Then, there's the eye makeup remover (2nd from right), which is same brand selling in HKG.

Finally some cheap but very popular eyeliner (the 1 day tatoo on the left - Brand: K-Palette), and eyebrows pencil (on the right - Brand: Kate)...hope they are as good.  :D

oh, nearly forgot, I've finally got a map book, this one is good, with all metro exit info. AND, most importantly, their first and last trains, even left/right doors at each station, all in one! And yes, those who know me, I can't read maps and directionless...But I'm working hard on recognising roads, and start reading maps for real!

No comments:

Post a Comment