Sunday, January 16, 2011

16 Jan 2011: Ad the Cook is BACK!

So I said, so I did! Today is a relaxing leisure day.

I did weekend house cleaning, washed the clothes, and head off for a long walk and groceries shopping. It's been over a month since I did the groc's...


Somehow I also just discovered the huge collections of Japanese beers in a convinience store.
Quite fasinating. They all have very special can designs, not dull at all!  Decided to do something different too, I bought several cans and tried it out at home. (one at a time surely)


The first one ~ Clear Asahi (And yeah picture taken by me too!)
Not much a fan of this one, Clear and strong Malt aroma, simple and not complex in taste, a bit bitter for me tho.

And now, DahDah!~~ My menu tonight:
1. Tuna fish miso soup - Way to make it is ~
- First fry the fish in a pan with little bit of oil
- When the surfaces are bit burnt, pour in hot water and let it boil for 1.5 hours or so.
- 30 mins before serve, put in cube-cut tofu, diced spring onions, seaweed. 
- Take out a bigger bowl and mix the miso paste with the fish soup base, gently pour the mixed miso back to the fish soup base
- Switch off the heat, don't boil for too long after the miso mix is poured into the soup, else it'd be over cooked.

2. Garlic Chilli Chicken Wings - The way to make it is ~ Ad's SECRET receipe, haha

3. Rice

Enjoying the peace I treat myself once in a while...And now, food to share...

Hope you'd find something different to do today too! 
Treat yourself or else no one would!

No comments:

Post a Comment