Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26 Jan 2011: Settling in

Today is the 4-month anniversary of me living in Japan.


People has been asking me "Are you settling in well?"


So I think when your answers to most (if not all) of the following questions are YES, then you're pretty sure that you have been settling in a place, or nearly there. Well, these 10s are the once that pops up instantly at my brain, hmmm anything else?


1. Do you have stuff laying around your sofa/dinning table?
2. Have you stop buying electronic appliances, or plates or cups etc for home?
3. Ikea is no longer where you spent your weekends in?
4. Are you having dinner outside with ppl instead of alone?
5. You no long bring a local map around, or even google-map as much?
6. Do you listen to music and reading novels while commuting, instead of listening to the station announcements?
7. Your phonebook is having Japanese names, and/or numbers.
8. Are you able to give some comments on observations from the local culture? How ppl dress, drink, smoke, behaves?
9. You've got a credit card in local currency.
10. Do you know more than one routes of trains going from one place to another without reading the train-map?




Apparantly my answers to them are all YES! So thanks to everyone who have been reading my blog, showing cares to my activities, pampering me with chats/mails, going out for dinner with me, inviting me to drinkies/coffees, visiting me in person even...You are awesome, I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment