Monday, January 24, 2011

22-23 Jan 2011: Snowboarding in Echigouzawa

OK, so how about the ski trip, second one in my life and first one in this month.
The ski hotel and resort is in Echigouzawa 越後湯沢, Joetsu 上越, Niigata 新潟.

Let's start with the sweet part first.
Decided to take a formal lesson, which is proved immediately to be a right decision.
The trainer is very structured, we managed to do heel-side and toe-side. And after a few practice on my own, I did 2 hours of up and down a 200m slope. Fun time!







Now comes the bitter bit, well, not entirely sad, I'd say, it's thoughts provoking...
First let's see the scenaries ....














The snow and the stunning views outside the antique style hotel windows...somehow striked me with solitaire, not just once, but several times.


Facing the window, in deep thoughts, someone asked me if I have anything I can't let go at this time if I die. The reply is silence. Actually I can't think of any. I'm spoiled by mum and sister and relatives and friends who loves me very much. I mean, for them, it's different kinds of love to give and to take, but definitely not something to die for, if those who have been in love understands. Yes, the word "in love" really speaks for itself. I lived "with lots of love" now, it seems, but some part within, the "in" part is missing...like a hole that needs to be filled up with something of proper density...
 
Then, I realised that, so far, in my life, I am always doing right things, fulfilling expectations of parents and society...Haven't really done anything wrong to match my own desires, hahaha.

Finally I found another bottle of wine, which is very Zen, nearly bought it, huh:
The best interpretations from me is, "You found life in death and that'll make you rest in peace..."

This snow trip is really inspiring, I feel so tiny in the snow land, so easy to get lost without trace..."vulnerable" is a better word I guess...
Afterall, I am happy where I am generally and most of the time...now is a present. 



"So what inspires you lately?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment